1994 Marin Bear Valley SE - £50

SantaHul

Retro Guru
Having a clear out and this one has been in storage for a while. It's not complete but mostly here and all the important bits are rust free. It has an 18" frame with good paint, rust free frame, decals aren't brilliant as can be seen in the photos. Mainly it needs a good clean up and service, I live in a flat now and don't have anywhere to really do this stuff anymore.

A few bits aren't original e.g. the brakes. The main problem is that a scoundrel pinched the back wheel and I haven't managed to replace it with an original type wheel which is Shimano STX Special Edition Parallax hub on Bontrager rims. I have however managed to acquire a NOS hub which will be included in the sale, the buyer just needs to get the rims which I never get round to but is surely the easy bit. I've put some cheap wheels on it for now and they'll come with the bike. I think it just needs a chain and maybe replacement cables to be ridden.

Looking for £50. Collection from Surbiton in London.

As a bonus I'll chuck in some retro GT gloves that I've been meaning to sell for ages. Will include some clean new M5 bolts too.

Back