XT 7 speed cassette & DX rear derailleur

Splatter Paint

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
All the parts are poor-fair condition, suitable for a hack / winter bike. They'll need a clean and polish, I did have a go, then thought, meh. :oops:

Postage is EXTRA, I will be using Royal Mail.

XT Rapidfire units, early square button ones (M071?), includes the little plastic cups that fit on the cable barrel end and the little windows / screws that we all lose :) These weren't working but WD40 / PlusGas has brought them back to life. They are scruffy, but the logos on the STi are good. The rear one is quite notchy and needs cable tension to work i.e. it doesn't return without a cable fitted. However, with a bit of tension, it shifts up and down ok. Spares or repairs: £15 ono SOLD

XT 7 speed cassette, looks to have had very little use. It has lost it's sticker from the lock ring, but I assume it is CS-M732 £10 ono

DX rear mech, long cage, scruffy. £8 ono

DX front mech, BP / TS, band-on 34.9mm. Truly awful condition! Buy it to tide yourself over / get your bike working until you find a nice one :LOL: £3.50 ono (to make it worth a trip to the Post Office) SOLD

Deore BR-MT62 wide (you know, the triangle ones that look like they should be on a cyclocross bike) cantilever set. Includes original Shimano canti hangers and canti bolts. Scruffy hence £12 ono SOLD

Pics to follow when I get a mo'. Feel free to make me an offer.

SP

Attachments

• Cas_1.jpg
    Cas_1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 447
  • Cas_2.jpg
    Cas_2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 447
  • XT2.jpg
    XT2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 447
  • XT1.jpg
    XT1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 447
Re: XT / DX / Deore parts for hack / winter bikes

Splatter Paint":30l0ujbx said:
Deore BR-MT62 wide (you know, the triangle ones that look like they should be on a cyclocross bike) cantilever set. Includes original Shimano canti hangers and canti bolts. Scruffy hence £12 ono

Yes please! Will send a PM :)

Re:

DX photos

Attachments

• DX_R2.jpg
    DX_R2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 447
  • DX_R1.jpg
    DX_R1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 447
  • DX_F2.jpg
    DX_F2.jpg