FS - Onza HO Pedals, TNT cranks / Hub, Xlite Ti, Topline

boxxer

MacRetro Rider
Few Parts before I go down the evilbay route

1) Onza HO Pedals - Silver / Cromo axles - mounted then realised I couldn't find the cleats, comes with full set of unused elastomers - £45

2) Onza HO Brakes - Silver, uncracked, decent pads comes with a bag of spares parts - £45 Sold

I’d bundle the brakes and pedals at £75.

3)Fibre-Lyte Carbon bars - featherlight carbon weave, rare (i've only seen 2) - £45 sold

4)X-Lite Titanium Bars, blue ends, logos faded but nice and light - £40 Sold

5)TNT Front Hub, Silver 32 Hole 100mm logo good and bearings decent £40 - Sold

6)TNT Cranks, Silver polished 175mm 5 arm compact - £100

I’d do the TNT bundle at £130

7) Topline Cranks, Pewter 176mm, 5 arm standard 110 - £130 Under offer

:cool: Suntour XC Pro cranks, 175mm standard, like new with rings - £40 Sold / Paid

Have loads of seatposts, stems, cranks and spares which I'll ping up if these go

Postage is included, prices are PP gift or add 4% for fees

Re:

What are the width of the fibr-lytes and are they 22.2 with a shim or 25.4 in the middle?

Re: Re:

yakboy":2ptpiuzp said:
What are the width of the fibr-lytes and are they 22.2 with a shim or 25.4 in the middle?

Pretty sure they are 560 and I haven’t actually tried them in a stem, I’ll do that in the morning - there is a centre bulge so maybe larger than 22.2

I know they are pre 95 and fibre-Lyte changed hands so they have no info on them

Re:

560 I think - they are uncut, I was going to use them on my Yo build but found some Taperlites instead

Re:

Would it be possible to check as I’ve already purchased a set which wasn’t the width stated so want to be sure this time. Thanks

Latest posts

Back