FREE Raleigh Massif

sumpyfish

Retro Newbie
Looking for a kind home, needs some tlc as rescued from a skip. Looks pretty original. Probably need new rubber etc.
Collection or organise a courier.
Kind, loving home only please.

Sumpyfish
Offroad Proflex 752 1992 - Klein Pulse Comp 1996 - Orange Evo2 2002 - One One 45650B 2016

Attachments

• Rayleigh Massif (3)med.jpg
    Rayleigh Massif (3)med.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,293
  • Rayleigh Massif (2)med.jpg
    Rayleigh Massif (2)med.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,293
  • Rayleigh Massif (1)med.jpg
    Rayleigh Massif (1)med.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,293
Whereabouts is it..? One of my old mates had one of these, before we moved onto Apex's and Summits....living the high life back then! Might be a fun project to restore.

Hi, she's in Rutland with me.
Half way between Peterborough & Leicester, roughly 100 miles north of London just off the A1.

Re:

Love these. used to collect old Raleighs (had 2 mustangs, aztec, marauder and a mantis as my daily) Actually bought a whole bundle of bikes just for a massif like this. Was gutted when I found out the frame was rotten through :(

If I had the money for a courier I'd have this like a shot.

Re: Re:

MarinMartin":wz02qzkp said:
Love these. used to collect old Raleighs (had 2 mustangs, aztec, marauder and a mantis as my daily) Actually bought a whole bundle of bikes just for a massif like this. Was gutted when I found out the frame was rotten through :(

If I had the money for a courier I'd have this like a shot.

Paisley freight is only £23.99, well worth it for a whole bike ;)

Re:

Yeah I wish had that much spare :LOL: . My Marin is draining my bank balance, and my savings, and my paypal...you get the idea :facepalm:

But it is so nice....I'll see what I can do. I need an old rigid to use as a road bike after my surgery (no more mountain biking for me for a while)

I really am going to move her on shortly. PLEASE will someone who understands who she is take her! I really don't want her to go to an 'erburt or worse :-(
Husband is trying to leave her out by the front gate.

Back