Brand new 200GS Groupset and other bits

Jackass123456789

Retro Newbie
Hi, I have recently purchased a NOS Cinelli MTB from 1991. It is seriously brand new - never been used!!! On the bike is a Shimano 200GS groupset - F+R derailleurs, 7 speed shifters, brake levers - canti brakes, triple chainset even the original cables.
I really just bought the bike for the frame and wheels so will be stripping the bike down next week. Ideally I’d like to sale it as a set but will sale parts individually if needed. Also to go is a Cinelli 1” quill stem, seat post - think 27.2, Cinelli saddle, 26 x 2 tyres oh and possibly the black 1inch threaded forks and headset - if it comes out nicely.
I have no idea how much any of this is worth so I am going to say £150 for the group set but open to discuss - I guess this is a unique opportunity to buy new parts of this age. I’ve attached a photo of the bike to show you. If interested or want further details, photos, chat etc. let me know.

Thanks,

L

Attachments

• IMG_2675.jpg
    IMG_2675.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 256
The £200, is that just for the 200GS groupset? Or are the other bits ie stem, saddle, (wheels?) included??

Re:

Not the wheels, though I'm not 100% if they are 200GS anyway.

I put £200 as a ball park (and you have to put a price) for a price on the groupset - I was probably a bit high on the £200 for the GS, I have dropped that now to £150 ono - again if you were interested in any other parts please say and happy to do a deal.

If there are certain parts / just a selection you want etc. I am happy to discuss prices.

Looking on eBay, NOS or good condition items seem to go for the following:

Front D = £10
Rear D = £25
Canti's = £20
Brake Ls = £20
Crankset = £30
BB = £15
Shifters = £40

L

Back