93 Red Cannondale M800 "BoTE" Frameset SOLD

paddlingpool

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all, here we have a 1993 Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East" Frameset

Measured frame size is 16-1/4" center of BB to top of seat tube, 15" center of BB to top of top tube.

Cannondale class this as a 18" (seen from frame number). Frame accepts 1-1/4" forks. Colour is Formula Red.

The frame is in good used condition, there is a very tiny ding at the bottom of the left hand chain stay (see pics) hardly noticeable though, but its there.

Frame would probably benefit from a respray.

This is a great project frame for someone.

I have tried to describe & capture (in pics below) all these areas as best and as honestly as possible so any potential buyers are not disappointed when they receive the goods.

WAS £100, THEN £90 NOW £75 SOLD plus postage at cost. Payment via paypal gift, or pay the fees.
Please see pics below and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

ptXbSBah.jpg

9InSVWih.jpg

MisbBnbh.jpg

18yZ9Lnh.jpg

KqxQI32h.jpg

LUvy4Rzh.jpg

LfXfTLQh.jpg

VOtYWDVh.jpg

p3diTqDh.jpg

rSW9LBQh.jpg

9HaNAtyh.jpg

rfZEESth.jpg

haLWNSRh.jpg

Tiny Ding:-

ttciGvgh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Re: 1993 Red Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East" Frameset

hi, do you know what size seat post this takes?

Re: 1993 Red Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East" Frameset

Hi, are the forks threaded? Built up an M800 last year for a friend with modern(sorry!) giant OD2 stem which worked out great. Interested in this frame set for myself though.

Re:

iwatajim":3ubeir0h said:
Hi, are the forks threaded? Built up an M800 last year for a friend with modern(sorry!) giant OD2 stem which worked out great. Interested in this frame set for myself though.
Yep, 1-1/4” threaded

Back