Orange Aluminium Elite full Bike

chiphaz77

Retro Newbie
Decided that after much deliberation its time to sell my Orange Aluminum Elite as i am just not going to use it or have the time or space to rebuild.
Frame is a 17" i think (taken from centre of BB to Seat Clamp), A2 so 1992 i believe, and i have had this bike since new, i built it myself when i i was 16.

Ideally i would like to sell as a complete bike but would consider offers for parts if this doesn't work.

Pace RC 30 forks, surface rust but could be re chromed or polished up.

It has Mavic 117 SUP Ceramic rims, used but still have wear left, Stainless spokes i believe, front is a snowflake design and rare these days. DX Hubs

Deore ST front Mech

Deore Rear Mech

Chain-set is a Ritchey Logic

Seat, Selle Itlaie Flite Titiatnium, has small tear in but again could be repaired of recovered? Seat post Zoom lightweight Titanium finish.

Kalloy stem and Bars

Gripshift SRT 500-R

That's the most of it but obviously other bits to make the complete bike.

I am not entirely sure the value these days but was looking to offers around £250?

I also have a set of stripped down Pace RC35 Forks, in the garage which I will dig out and post a pic of and some Shimano SPD Clipless Pedals as well, again pics and prices to follow on those.

Please feel free to get in touch if you need any more info, i am based in Sutton Coldfield for anyone who would like to see or collect.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

Attachments

• IMG_0212 2.jpg
    IMG_0212 2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 826
  • IMG_0213 2.jpg
    IMG_0213 2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG_0214 2.jpg
    IMG_0214 2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 823
  • IMG_0216 2.jpg
    IMG_0216 2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG_0215 2.jpg
    IMG_0215 2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG_0217 2.jpg
    IMG_0217 2.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 825
  • IMG_0218 2.jpg
    IMG_0218 2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 829
  • IMG_0211 2.jpg
    IMG_0211 2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 830
Re:

Your pricing seems OK to me, it's a nice bike and with a bit of TLC will be a very nice bike once again. 17" just a tad too small for me unfortunately, or else I'd be raiding my piggy bank :)

Re:

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.
I would like the bike to go to new home for some TLC, lets hope someone is of the right size and stature for it!
Cheers

Re:

I'd possibly be interested in the Rc35's dpending on condition & spec. Once you've dug them out ping me a pm.

Re:

No it hasn’t sold yet.
Still available if you want to make an offer, would certainly make a lovely bike again.
Cheers.
Chris

Back