Hope Tech Enduro Wheelset, 26" MTB. Pro 4 Hubs Slvr, SRAM XD

histrix

Retro Newbie
***UPDATED - Price dropped and will ship (once I've made it to Halfords for a box) details below***

Hi,

Looking to sell my Hope Tech Enduro - Pro 4 MTB Wheelset, 26". Hardly used, maybe 4 or 5 outings. £280.
They're listed on eBay, but would prefer not to line their - already bulging - pockets if I can help it...

The details;
- SRAM XD Freehub
- 26" wheel size
- Rear fitted - 135mm QR
Comes with end caps for 142mm x 12mm bolt through non boost
- Front fitted - 15 x 100mm QR
Comes with end caps for 15mm x 100mm bolt through non boost

Comes with the tyres + tubes (tyres which, as mentioned, have only seen the outside of my garage a few times)

New these seem to be getting harder to find in 26" and the prices seem to be going up rather than down (supply and demand I guess), using CRC the wheelset without rubber is approx. £380 (no rears in stock so not 100% sure)
So, based on their lack of use and the fact I'm in no rush to sell, I've not priced them to fly out the door, but I wouldn't say it's unreasonable... (a matter of opinion I'm sure!)

Collection from Yateley, Hampshire, 5 to 10 min off the M3 J4a.
Or, given a few weeks to make it happen, I can get them to my parents. Bottom of the M23/top of the A23 area, West Sussex.
Or, given a few days to source a box and if you want to arrange a courier, then I'm happy to ship.

(Quite new to the forum so apologies if I've failed to adhere to any rules or guidance for classifieds)

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 517
  • Capture9.JPG
    Capture9.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 517
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 517
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 517
  • Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 517
  • Capture8.JPG
    Capture8.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 517
  • Capture7.JPG
    Capture7.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 517
  • Capture6.JPG
    Capture6.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 517
Re:

Any chance you will sell the 15x100 non boost front wheel end caps on their own?

Re:

Hi, appreciate the offer to purchase even just a component from this wheelset, but I'll pass thanks.
Looking to sell the whole wheelset as one
Thanks again :)

Just noticed the location, i'm not looking to buy but from a selling point of view Halfords over a Farnborough gate have always gladly given me bike boxes (some of which I've cut down and shipped wheels) for free so they don't get charged to recycle them. UPS collection point service (drop off at Simons) have been reliable and cost effective for shipping.
I should add that I have a weekly (increasing to twice weekly in the summer) night ride with a couple of friends going over the common to St. Neots leaving from Lymington Avenue area if you are interested. Not trashing anything retro at the moment but I do take mine out during the dry summer evenings.

Carl.

Re:

Hi, loving that idea, nice one. I will investigate
Thanks for the ride offer too, any particular reason you go at night? Or just no reason not too?

Re:

Only that we all work during the day time (well one invited person doesn't but we haven't actually seen him yet anyway) so we have to work around that.

Carl

Back