UPDATED WITH PICTURES Klein Fervor frame w/ Bomber fork

PIGEON

Retro Guru
Good afternoon gentlemen (and ladies?),

This frame has been with me for a few years but ultimately hasn't seen much use - prefer to take out my Pulse Comp as it feels less 'special' so I'm not afraid to get rough with it. It's not NOS however so keep that in mind. I understand no one's buying it sight unseen but the frame is currently in storage so let me know if there's any interest and I'll post some pictures.

It's cumulus grey like the one in the picture below (which is not mine), paint is nice but not perfect and it comes with black Marzocchi Bomber fork, headset and bottom bracket.

updates16.jpg

Price wise I'm not looking to get rich, I'm thinking £200 incl. UK delivery.

Please let me know if you're interested to see pictures or if you have any enquiries at all!

Re: Klein Fervor frame w/Marzocchi Bomber fork

jimo746":2re3y6hg said:
What size is the frame?

Vital information - sorry for not including it in the first place. I'll measure it with a tape measure, iirc Klein's sizing is weird.

I'll update with pics and size this evening (I'm one of the poor sods that works on Saturdays :facepalm: ).

Re:

Alright, pics and measurements:

Actual top tube length 55,5cm cc
Seat tube length ct 43cm
Seat tube length cc 37cm

If you want any specific pictures, let me know. The black electrical tape is there to hold the brake liners in place, no nasty surprises underneath. Complete with cable guide under the BB and the metal shark fin bracket under the chain stay. Horizontal dropouts so ideal for single speed.

Back