1997 Marin Mount Vision Pro Frame

Re:

Anybody herd from op I paid for the frame on the 4th and not herd anything since, I pm’d him on the 11th but it’s still sat in my outbox. Emailed via here last week and still nothing. I totally appreciate life can get in the way but just a heads up would be nice.

Re:

Well that’s what I would have thought but my pm was sent on the 11th but still in my outbox, I guess maybe his mail box is full or dose it only go from my out box when it’s actually viewed?

Re:

Any idea what I should do with this. I paid for it on the 6th and not herd anything since, tried email (through rb) and pm is still sat in my out box. I even deleted it and sent a new one just in case. Can’t believe he’s done a runner with £50 hardly seems worth the effort. Still want the frame but if he’s not sent it (which he hasent) should I try getting my money back, or give it a bit longer? This is the first time this has happened so all new to me.

I think you can raise a claim through pay pal (never done it to be honest - others will know better I'm sure) and I'd be doing that asap. If it is an honest mistake then no harm done and maybe you can get it sorted, however you have been more than patient and he doesn't seem to be responding to 'normal methods'...

Just my view though. Hope you get it sorted out.

Re:

Thanks guys yes I don’t use f&f (unless it’s for f&f) so looks like I need to raise it with pp then rb.

Re:

Quick update: so had a look on PayPal app and found his email so have sent him a polite email just asking to send out the frame or refund by 6th before I take things further with PayPal and retro bike. So will wait and see.

Back