AMP disc brake caliper adapter to IS...FRONT and REAR

Re:

I’m no expert either but I’m buying primary for my 95 Litespeed Obed FS which looks pretty much like yours : a (Litespeed) Ti front triangle with a B3 back end.

HTH

James

Indicate interest
USER NAME: FRONT, REAR OR FRONT AND REAR

ORDER:
1. AmpresarchB3: FRONT AND REAR
2. zbartos: 1x REAR
3. juergen77: FRONT AND REAR
4. joglo: 3xFRONT, 1xREAR
5. Zerothehero: FRONT AND REAR
6. UFOGLATT: FRONT AND REAR ( costs?)
7. TheAwesomePossum: 2xFRONT AND 3xREAR
8. AMPoholic 2 x FRONT AND 2 x REAR
9. Danson67 2x FRONT + 2X REAR
10. TheEasyLife 2x Front + 2x Rear (subject to costs)
11. pandaCLUB rear
12. Amp IS 2x Front + 2x Rear

Re: Re:

TheEasyLife":2ywkn9y6 said:
I’m no expert either but I’m buying primary for my 95 Litespeed Obed FS which looks pretty much like yours : a (Litespeed) Ti front triangle with a B3 back end.

HTH

James

All in the name of science...Fingers crossed these fit because I don't need anything deterring a 4th bike in my studio apartment.

PandaCLUB":3b54hwic said:
Look at all them orders. Keep em coming gents. Higher numbers means less $ per bracket, right? ;)

correct!

sorry for the delay. waiting on machinist to give me bulk pricing. He's also working up pricing for a carbon fiber bracket option (he makes them for ATV brakes, apparently, and swears by their strength).

will update as soon as I have info.

ylwgto":e3guqapn said:
Indicate interest

ORDER:
11. pandaCLUB rear

Ok! The price for full kit is $42 for front and rear brackets, spacers, bolts/hardware and rear swing arm bolt kit (everything in previously posted pics). This is for 30 full sets. I’m ordering more so everyone gets a better price (and to have some around for late comers) :)
*** Shipping to wherever you are is extra. ***

PM me to arrange and indicate WHICH BELOW OPTION YOU WANT AND HOW MANY.

OPTIONS:
1. Full kit described above = $42
2. Front + rear kits without the swing arm kit = $37...that tiny bushing is hard for the machinist to make.
3. Front kit only = $25
4. Rear kit only (with swing arm kit) = $30
5. Rear kit only (without swing arm kit) = $25

Turn around time is ~1 week from my order + transit time. I can’t place the order until I have at least 15 units covered.

Email with questions and PM me with your orders. I’ll maintain general co tact and updates on this thread. Thanks all!

PandaCLUB":2ggkgwjs said:
great. PM coming your way for payment details. Can you clarify what the swing arm kit is?

Swing arm kit is a special bushing +panhead bolt + lock nut + washers.

This replaces the non-drive side seatstay-to-chainstay frame pivot bolt. The original bolt sits recessed into frame and the nut is on the inside of the stay. The nut (at least on my frame) contacted the 160mm brake rotor. To make it work, I removed the bolt and installed a pan head allen bolt in the opposite orientation (insert from inner stay). The bushing fits into the recessed part of the frame where the original bolt head was (to fill the space). Washers and lock nut go on outside of frame. This gave me clearance to run rotors.

You may not need it if A. your frame is different or B. you plan to run rear rotor smaller than 160mm.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2367.jpg
    IMG_2367.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 483
  • rear kit.png
    rear kit.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 483
All, BoyBurning has offered to coordinate a bulk-shipping effort to those in the UK.

If interested in that, PM me and BoyBurning.

This would reduce the overall shipping from US to UK and minimize import fees etc, but I have no idea how it works so up to you all to manage that. BoyBurning would also have to send all the kits to your locations in the UK, so you'd need to coordinate postage with BoyBurning.

best

LMK about orders...

ylwgto":2wprpg4q said:
ylwgto":2wprpg4q said:
Indicate interest

ORDER:
11. pandaCLUB rear

Ok! The price for full kit is $42 for front and rear brackets, spacers, bolts/hardware and rear swing arm bolt kit (everything in previously posted pics). This is for 30 full sets. I’m ordering more so everyone gets a better price (and to have some around for late comers) :)
*** Shipping to wherever you are is extra. ***

PM me to arrange and indicate WHICH BELOW OPTION YOU WANT AND HOW MANY.

OPTIONS:
1. Full kit described above = $42
2. Front + rear kits without the swing arm kit = $37...that tiny bushing is hard for the machinist to make.
3. Front kit only = $25
4. Rear kit only (with swing arm kit) = $30
5. Rear kit only (without swing arm kit) = $25

Turn around time is ~1 week from my order + transit time. I can’t place the order until I have at least 15 units covered.

Email with questions and PM me with your orders. I’ll maintain general co tact and updates on this thread. Thanks all!

Back