Early Orange Clockwork (yellow/white fade)

MatBH5

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
So...

Time to move this on, initially I’m going to advertise as frame, fork, stem (white, early Orange Stalk) and handlebar (white, Orange original, again early, pre-Hot Rod).

Lots of detail and a bit of history on the original thread.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=275435

As you will see, this would originally have been campagnolo equipped but a lot was lost before it came to my possession. I then disappeared into a rabbit hole of NOS replacement parts which I never climbed out of. So, I’m keeping nearly all campagnolo parts in case of a future ‘something’ build (plus the eye-watering sums I paid!)

Most of the non-campagnolo parts have found their way onto other bikes, hence f&f sale. The remaining original campagnolo bits from the Orange *could* be available to a purchaser.

Condition is ‘honest survivor original’ no cracks, dents and I touched in the worst chips, not brilliantly but passable and stopped any rust.

Saying £120 for the frame fork bar stem. Plus post or collect Bournemouth.

Pictures tomorrow.

clockwork davo":27bzp1ea said:
Dibs pending pics tomo please

there are pics on the thread posted above

I think it would be too big for me otherwise i would be buying it, love the colour :cool:

mark

Yes on Mats thread there are plenty of pics, but obviously you want up to date ones. I love my neon yellow white fade clockwork .. dont reckon this will be around for long, and ive only seen one other, making it a grand total 3!

Yep just wanting some up to date, but very keen,
I remember when working at SAILSPORTS in the late 80’s and the yellow fades where always classed as the poor relation, and never sold very well, there was a pair of lx equppped one that hung around the shop forever,
If I only new .....

Re:

Sold pending payment... thanks for everyone’s interest.
Mr Ox, sorry. I’ll let you know if anything falls through.

Must of be a tough decision selling it Mat, i sold some Orange bikes and frames recently, cant say I found it easy, but its good to have a clear out sometimes, sure its gone to a good home with Davo!

Back