NOS Cinelli Ottomilainsù 1991 frameset+headset *SOLD*

Euclid

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Up for sale a NOS atb frameset from Cinelli: it's a 1991 Ottomilainsù, made of Columbus Nivacrom steel EL OS (i.e. Extra Light Over Size).
I bought the whole bike from new (equipped with the famous and ultra-reliable Shimano Deore XT 730) but I never used it in the past 25years, so I wish a good home for it.
The paint is flawless and shining despite of it's 25 years old as I kept frameset far from sunlight.
Frame's numbers are as follows:
- vertical tube center to top: 48cm
- horizontal tube center to center : 58.5 cm
- English thread on bb shell
- 28.6mm seatpost
- 1" 1/4 headset
- 130mm rear off locknut distance
- brake bosses for canti-brakes and V-brakes
- of course it's a 26" wheels frame !!
Price is 350 eur (295 GBP at the current exchange rate)
Shipping to Europe via registered and insured Quick Pack Europe (5 days mail dispatch time) costs 49,5 eur.
Please do not hesitate to write me to receive more info/pics and so on.
One last thing: it's easy to find a 1" 1/4 stem: on eBay I saw some for 30 eur from ITM made of titanium...

Attachments

• a 044.jpg
    a 044.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,299
  • g 079.jpg
    g 079.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 1,300
  • b 069.jpg
    b 069.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,300
  • c 078.jpg
    c 078.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 1,300
  • d 076.jpg
    d 076.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 1,299
  • e 057.jpg
    e 057.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,299
  • f 064.jpg
    f 064.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,299
Re:

wow - that is gorgeous - do you still have all the NOS XT components for the bike on hand, as well ?

Re: Re:

Thanks!
I do have some XT M 730 nos parts (BB, chainset, rear and front mech, maybe integrated controls but I have to make a chack): in a few day I'll place a different advertisement for them on Retrobike.
Are you looking for a specific XT M 730 item?

k-rod":qrr9lcx8 said:
wow - that is gorgeous - do you still have all the NOS XT components for the bike on hand, as well ?

Re: NOS Cinelli Ottomilainsù 1991 frameset+headset

no, but you stated you purchased the bike new, and it came equipped with a complete XT groupo ... so was wondering if all those pieces were still hiding in a box somewhere (maybe a potential buyer for your frame might want them in a package buy).

Wow - two years on, and still not sold - crazy!!

I really really like that frame (it looks so tasty/good, as though it'd 'melt in your mouth'); and while I do not need another project, I'm curious to know exactly what nos M-730 parts you have to go with the frame; and how much shipping to Vancouver, Canada (V7A 1M2) would be?

k-rod":umelpvap said:
Wow - two years on, and still not sold - crazy!!

I really really like that frame (it looks so tasty/good, as though it'd 'melt in your mouth'); and while I do not need another project, I'm curious to know exactly what nos M-730 parts you have to go with the frame; and how much shipping to Vancouver, Canada (V7A 1M2) would be?

Hello there!
I had a look at mail charges to ship over the pond.
The cheapest shipping costs 60 eur (for a parcel weighting between 5 and 10 Kg). Adding a 500 eur insurance costs 18 eur.
The fastest shipping costs 92 eur; its matching insurance costs 6 eur.
In the (European) evening, I'll let you know about XT-M 730 parts I still own.
Cheers.

Latest posts

Back