Selling Yo Eddy! size L (probably last one over) [SOLD]

Spikes

Retro Guru
Have been reluctant selling it, but since I no longer use it (or intend to) anymore, I am looking for a new home. To my knowledge the last made Yo Eddy! from Saratoga, NY in size L with (highest known) serial number Yo L 2554. The frame is in fantastic condition and has always been stored in a dry place. The parts have been altered over the years and currently the setup is:

DT Swiss ceramic wheels, Avid Ultimate brakes, e.13 cranks/bracket, Chris King headset, Magura Albert SL fork, custom WR composite seatpost, Syntace F99 stem, Easton bars, carbon SLR, Sram X0 mechs.

The frame has rear wheel disc tabs as well (Hayes type, original). The paint is stunning in "Hot lava" with silver and black decals. The bike has always been in my possession and I was the first owner. I bought it from Wendyll after the factory closed its doors. The bike can be viewed and collected in The Netherlands or can be posted. I know postage to Germany or the UK can be done fairly cheap, the rest of Yurp or the World I'd need to check.

Asking EUR2500 OBO for the complete bike (I prefer to sell it as is).

Attachments

• Yoeddy_ - 1.jpg
    Yoeddy_ - 1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2,006
  • Yoeddy_ - 2.jpg
    Yoeddy_ - 2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2,006
  • Yoeddy_ - 3.jpg
    Yoeddy_ - 3.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2,006
  • Yoeddy_ - 4.jpg
    Yoeddy_ - 4.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2,006
  • Yoeddy_ - 5.jpg
    Yoeddy_ - 5.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2,006
  • Yoeddy_ - 6.jpg
    Yoeddy_ - 6.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2,006
  • Yoeddy_ - 7.jpg
    Yoeddy_ - 7.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2,006
  • Yoeddy_ - 8.jpg
    Yoeddy_ - 8.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2,006
Re: Selling Yo Eddy! size L (probably last one over)

Will get this bike apart and sell the frame for €900

Price bump for the complete bike: EUR1500

Still available. Offers considered.

Back