**SOLD** AMP Research B3 - in Period and great condition!

Re:

You should request people post on here first and then PM. Shows who's interested/mess you about.

Hope you sell it soon as these are great bikes. I used to be the lead AMP tech at a bike shop in Sheff way back in the day and was always really impressed by their build quality and simplicity. They don't have all singing and dancing damping technology but they just work and can be serviced quite easily by the owner. I mean who really needs damping akin to a pro motoX bike that has to be serviced for £100 a time? Too much bloody marketing and hype in mountain biking nowadays! That being said I'm designing some shocks that will have hi/lo speed damping, inertia SSD etc. but I'll chuffin provide a service manual with them!!

Anyway went off into bit of a rant then!! :LOL:

Re: AMP Research B3 - in Original / Period and great condition!

Thanks John, posting first is a good idea!

I couldn't agree more about the marketing / hype thing, but i guess that's progress! Just look at tyre / wheel choices.............. its mind blowing to an old fart like me! lol

Re:

Nice bike, unfortunately not my size , and I have enough AMPs already, deserves to go to a good home .

*** SOLD *** After at least 7 'done' deals I managed to find a gent true to his word and I've sold the bike. Its gone to a good home and if his other 'detailed' bikes are anything to go by, this Amp will be one of the very best out there! I can't wait it see it detailed.

Re:

Glad to hear you sold it. Imo, it was a good price for a decent build. Considered it myself but I needed another bike like a hole in the head.

Back