Yeti Ultimate 19”

RawBikeCo

Senior Retro Guru
Decided to test waters and potentially let my 89/90’ Yeti Ultimate go. Frame size 19” refinished in turquoise with Gil repro decals. Frame originally from US so no rust issues, slight touch up on top tube other than that paint immaculate. Slight signs of crack around seat clamp, been there for last 10+ years I’ve owned it and I ride it, not getting worse, easy repair but would need repaint, worth knowing it’s there.
Spec is full nos when fitted XT inc. XT post, Accutrax fork & stem in thier original paint, King headset, Topline cranks in blue, and XT wheelset with repro Onza Porcs.

Asking £2500, no offers please, if I don’t get this I will keep it as still enjoy it but would also like to move on and get some other projects finished.

Attachments

• 33AE5490-4B94-4033-87BD-7ADBF13E6B7B.jpeg
    33AE5490-4B94-4033-87BD-7ADBF13E6B7B.jpeg
    319.4 KB · Views: 1,165
If you were to split I’d be interested in frame, forks, stem, headset, Seatpost, saddle and gear mechs, possibly the bars too if Answer Hyperlites or similar.

Minifreak":1r5ebkon said:
If you were to split I’d be interested in frame, forks, stem, headset, Seatpost, saddle and gear mechs, possibly the bars too if Answer Hyperlites or similar.

So most of it then :LOL: pm me, can find use for other stuff, but your talking about having 85% of the bike so won’t be hugely cheaper.

hi i'm interested in your mtb and i sent you a private message. I await your response and I wish you a good Sunday.

Just for clarification this sale is for the complete bike, I might sell without say the wheels or smaller parts and reduce price slightly but not splitting down to frame/forks.

ok, I understand well what you want to say. I wrote you a PM. I hope to receive your answer soon.

Luca.

Back