Critical racing cants - dibbed....

2manyoranges

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Right ... full set of CR cantilevers - titanium fixings and fitments (forget the one with the Pace ali bolt, they are all ti now). They are not immaculate nos, and have some sun-related fading, but I see that as ‘patina’. I could never see why Graftons were preferred over these since these are mighty powerful things. Grafton’s are going for stupid money on eBay ... 400 euros....eeurgh. These are 150gbp plus postage. They include the vital little grub gubbins for the bridge cable. Twist my arm and I’ll include some Chill Pills. Dibs and PM? Thanks

Attachments

• 50919026-2921-4E1C-BF5E-5FFC78004140.jpeg
    50919026-2921-4E1C-BF5E-5FFC78004140.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 408
Re:

Just to be clear - these are NOT the standard Critical Racing cantilevers. They have full titanium fittings - not many were made. The fixing bolts are ti. The nuts and washers are ti. The domed block holding bolts are ti. Usually they are chromed steel and most CR sets now have rust unless they are NOS.

These Ti versions were punitively expensive when they were originally bought. Standard ones go for between 140 and 190gbp; I am trying to clear out so rather than faff around I have put a low price on them.

Back