Fat Chance Yo Eddy Team in grello-blue fade

Re:

Just collected the Yo (minus wheels) from Tim and it’s even better in the flesh. Top bike and Tim is a top bloke who’s done a stunning build! I’d recommend him wholehartedly as a seller. But you’ll have to race me to buy what he lists next!

What are my plans for the bike? Well first I need some wheels. I’ve popped some Hope Ti-Glides in for now and they look good, matching the cranks well. But as they are from the wrong country they can’t stay. Ideally I’ll be on the lookout for some TNT hubs. I’ll build them on silver Bonty BCX rims, probably with Blackwall tires. I’ll also try a silver seatpost and probably some titanium bars before I ride it - I don’t trust old aluminium handlebars!

Cheers, Matt

Re: Re:

mheywoo1":30zp8b1g said:
Just collected the Yo (minus wheels) from Tim and it’s even better in the flesh. Top bike and Tim is a top bloke who’s done a stunning build! I’d recommend him wholehartedly as a seller. But you’ll have to race me to buy what he lists next!

What are my plans for the bike? Well first I need some wheels. I’ve popped some Hope Ti-Glides in for now and they look good, matching the cranks well. But as they are from the wrong country they can’t stay. Ideally I’ll be on the lookout for some TNT hubs. I’ll build them on silver Bonty BCX rims, probably with Blackwall tires. I’ll also try a silver seatpost and probably some titanium bars before I ride it - I don’t trust old aluminium handlebars!

Cheers, Matt

This is all very good but needs its own thread, and pics :cool:

mark

Re: Re:

mheywoo1":2pkntg3j said:

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt, great meeting you too and glad it’s stayed in the UK. Keep us updated with what you do and start a new thread with lots of pics, group shot with your other beauties would be good ;)

Back