1994 Klein Pulse ZipGrip Rigid Fork ControlTech £600

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
1994 Klein Pulse serial number 19P0194021 in Klein size 19" small which is more like a conventional 17". This is the earliest Pulse known on the database and has the rare Zipgrip style seat post clamp that was recalled back to Klein due to the danger of the seat twisting whilst riding. Obviously a handful did not get returned like this one. The Zipgrip frame is different to later ones in the seat tube area and works by twisting the rubber coated sleeve to tighten onto the post.

This frame is finished in candy teal - a green metallic with white debossed lettering. The frame comes with its bottom bracket and spindle (108mm), anti chain suck devise, cable guides and bottom bracket cable guide.. Also a Tioga headset and cable hanger, Klein Stratum carbon handle bars, NOS ControlTech stem and NOS ControlTech seat post (cost me £100) and finally Rare Klein Pulse Comp rigid forks painted in gloss black.

This is a 1 owner bike from new and in excellent condition. The only notable damage in a chip to the top tube and some chain such both pictured and have been touched in. No dents, cracks or bubbling that I can see.

£600 + Shipping

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141338759@N05/

Re: 1994 Klein Pulse With Zipgrip 19" Small + XT M737 Group

Final bump on this else I will build it up myself.

Re: 1994 Klein Pulse ZipGrip Rigid Fork ControlTech £650

Bump with new pictures, price and info.

Back