Orange C16 Bike with Aluminium Fork - 110 or offers

duncanwoodhall

Dirt Disciple
After getting slightly carried away and overstocking on Orange frames and bits, I now need to sell on some Orange bikes, which I have built up. This is for a C16, but see also my posting for an Orange Prestige and Clockwork. Open to offers on all of these as I need to clear some space..

Images are here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dvly4ut98g00 ... wk-ka?dl=0

I’d ideally like to sell as a complete bike, but if there’s no interest I would consider splitting, or selling at a lower price without wheels/tyres, saddles/seatposts etc. I’m based between York and Leeds, and would ideally prefer collection not post, although I could look into prices for this.

Orange C16 – 1994(I think), 19” frame - £110 ono

I have built up as a fast commuter bike. I believe its from 1994, but can’t be sure as I’m not an expert in these things.

• Orange Aluminium forks, hot rod bars, SK8 stem, and grips.
    Mostly STX 7 speed components with LX front mech
    Front wheel is XT parallax with Mavic 117 rim. Rear is STX with Alex rim.
    Tyres are a more recent set of Schwalbe city tyres, only lightly used in a nice tanwall colour
    Saddle is a new spare I had lying around. Not the prettiest, but more comfortable than sitting on a bare seatpost!

Everything is in reasonable, but not A1 condition as shown in the photos. Stem moves freely in steerer, and I fitted a new bottom bracket and cables so all working well.

Thanks for looking

Duncan

Re: Orange C16 Bike with Aluminium Fork - 120 or offers

Weekend bump..see also the Orange Clockwork and Prestige I have for sale. Open to offers for all 3 as I need to clear some space!

Back