Orange Prestige Bike - 150 or offers. 40 for frame and fork

duncanwoodhall

Dirt Disciple
After getting slightly carried away and overstocking on Orange frames and bits, I now need to sell on a couple of Orange bikes, which I have built up. This is for a Prestige, but see also my posting for an Orange C16 and Clockwork. Open to offers on all of these as I need to clear some space..

Images are here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b9g92mjm9twu ... Tb41a?dl=0

I’d ideally like to sell as a complete bike, but if there’s no interest I would consider splitting, or selling at a lower price without wheels/tyres, saddles/seatposts etc. I’m based between York and Leeds, and would ideally prefer collection not post, although I could look into prices for this.

Orange Prestige (1994) – 19” frame - £150 ono

Bought this as a frame and built up with some components that originally came off an E2 of similar age and some spares that I had lying around.

• Prestige frame and forks in silver/purple. Ideally needs a respray and some decals, but is in good condition.
    LX chainset, cantilevers, front mech. XTR rear mech. Deore thumbshifters & Brake Levers
    Wheels are XT 7 speed on 230 rim (front), and 238 (back). Hubs have some tarnishing but run nicely.
    Orange seatpost, and ritchey vector saddle.
    Some nice purple bits …Middleburn chainring, X-Lite bar-ends, bottle cage bolts.
    I’ve also got an SK8 stem in nice condition, plus a cantilever hanger which I could include for £10 extra

Tyres are some modern Geax (Vittoria) folding tyres. Not retro, but they suit the frame nicely, are very light, and have only been used once. They remind me of the 1.7 Ritchey WCS tyres I used to race on back in the day.

Note the fork has an aheadset adaptor quill which I have not been able to remove from the fork steerer tube. Also, the headset is currently loose and needs tightening. Probably an easy job for someone with the appropriate tools/expertise/patience, none of which I have!

Thanks for looking

Duncan

Re: Orange Prestige Bike - Plenty of Purple - 170 or offers

weekend bump..see also the Orange C16 and Clockwork I have for sale. Open to offers on all 3 as I need to clear some space..

Re: Orange Prestige Bike - Plenty of Purple - 150 or offers

Hi Duncan,

Is the bike still around. I'm after a prestige frame and wouldn't mind a whole bike
Bw
James

Re:

Have now stripped this down to frameset only.

Any interest in the frame, forks and headset for £40? Collection preferred but could post if needed.

Please note quill adaptor is stuck in the fork, and headset is currently loose.

Would take offers for any of parts as well.

Back