Orange Clockwork 98 Bike - Slime Green - 140 or offers

duncanwoodhall

Dirt Disciple
After getting slightly carried away and overstocking on Orange frames and bits, I now need to sell on some Orange bikes, which I have built up. This is for a Clockwork, but see also my posting for an Orange Prestige and Orange C16.

Images are here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/coegte06fijg ... a_m_a?dl=0

I’m based between York and Leeds, and would ideally prefer collection not post, although I could look into prices for this.

Orange Clockwork (199:cool: – 19” frame, Slime green, Rock Shox Forks - £140 ono

98 clockwork in good condition. Some minor paint scratches but still looks good. I have some Orange decals which I haven’t got round to fitting yet which I’d include.

Rock Shox Judy XC Forks (1 1/8 aheadset). Working fine
Kore stem, Titec riser bars
XT front and rear mech, LX chainset,
WTB velociraptor front tyre, Maxxis rear
Deore V Brakes with Avid levers
Wheels are STX (I think), with Mavic rims. Rear wheel is slightly out of true, but nothing major.

Bottom bracket will need replacing soon as the non drive-side plastic cup is cracked. The BB spins freely though, and the drive side cup isn’t seized, so should be straightforward to replace as and when required.

Pedals not included, although I could probably find some to include if needed.

Thanks for looking

Duncan

Re: Orange Clockwork 98 Bike - Slime Green - 160 or offers

Thankyou WWC and yes, its a beauty to ride. Sadly I have neither the time to ride it or the space to store it so its got to go..

Spare parts still available.

70 posted for

Rock Shox Forks
Titec bars and Kore stem
Stx shifters
XT rear mech
Deore V Brakes

Or happy to sell individual items from the list above.

Back