Cinelli Flouro/Tuttifrutti 1988/89 £250 - No Offers

SeibieS

Retro Newbie
Original including full Shimano Exage 18 Speed.

Including front quick release which is off the bike because it needs some maintenance. A recent quick release has been fitted and the bike is completely roadworthy.

This is a very good and rare bike. A cover is missing off one of the gear change levers.

It is the only bike I have ever had that compels people, young and old to call out "Nice bike" as you pass them by. When I was cleaning the bike in readiness for sale in my garden, even my next door neighbour told me how she liked my bike.

I've decided not to accept offers at the moment because I love it but I will sell it to whoever gives the asking price.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

Collection from St.Ives Cambridgeshire PE27 5NR

Re:

FWIW, this model was called "Tuttifrutti", and it seems that both mudguards are front ones (the rear one is way too short)

Re: Cinelli Flouro 1988/89 £250 *ONO*

Thank you gattonero. I got "Flouro" basically from Grannygrinder's post about his one (tho he spells it Fluro) and there was one for sale on here previously I think. When I google for images of Cinelli tuttifrutti, I see multi coloured bikes but each tube is one colour whereas Flouros show more multi coloured tubes like mine.

The rear mudguard is much longer than the front and works well. I see many much longer rear mudguards and some shorter ones like mine. I have no idea whether my mudguards are original or not.

Any feedback will be gratefully received.

Latest posts

Back