'94 Raleigh Torus Titanium Frameset SOLD

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Sadly I have a big bill to pay which means this has to find a new home. It measures 18" from the centre of the top tube to the centre of the bottom bracket. It has a 22.5" top tube centre to centre and the headtube is 140mm 1 1/8th. It takes a 34.9mm front mech. It is beautifully made and as light as! It has had a repair to the seat clamp(apparently common on these) and had a couple of small dings(one teeny one on the top tube and a couple of small ones on the seat tube, one from the front mech being overtightened!, see pics) but looks great once built up and are hardly noticeable.
Here is a thread relating to it viewtopic.php?f=6&t=382747
If you read the thread a kind member points out that this is very possibly an ex-team bike due continental decals it had!
Included is the correct size 30mm seatpost, a very nice smooth headset and blue bits. I do have most of the other parts available if anyone is interested?
I am happy to post overseas at buyers cost...just ask for price. Payment can be made via ppal friends or add fees etc

£180 Posted to UK properly packaged

NOW £165 Posted

Attachments

• rsz_20180722_093650.jpg
    rsz_20180722_093650.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 739
  • rsz_20180722_093636.jpg
    rsz_20180722_093636.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 741
  • rsz_20180722_093521.jpg
    rsz_20180722_093521.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 741
  • rsz_20180722_093506.jpg
    rsz_20180722_093506.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 741
  • rsz_20180722_093421.jpg
    rsz_20180722_093421.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 739
  • rsz_20180722_093351.jpg
    rsz_20180722_093351.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 739
Re:

Georgous and much-underrated frames. I miss mine. Id buy another (this one) except ive just bought something else i couldnt afford (and didnt need), that mrs Twister doesnt know about :shock:

So have a free bump.

I am looking for a Chris King hs though..

Re: Re:

Twister":1gbxwows said:
Georgous and much-underrated frames. I miss mine. Id buy another (this one) except ive just bought something else i couldnt afford (and didnt need), that mrs Twister doesnt know about :shock:

So have a free bump.

I am looking for a Chris King hs though..

Thanks mate...am I out with the pricing on this one? I honestly thought I had priced it to sell? :-(

Re:

Racin'snake":i027is06 said:
Thanks mate...am I out with the pricing on this one? I honestly thought I had priced it to sell? :-(

IMO the pricing is fine matey, I reckon selling is probably a bit difficult right now as it's holiday season, kids to occupy etc.

I too am a big fan of these..must finish rebuilding mine ready for the winter!

Come the autumn somebody should snap your hand off at that price, I would like to think. Hopefully it will move on sooner than that though :D

mynchiboy":w73ujiim said:
Racin'snake":w73ujiim said:

IMO the pricing is fine matey, I reckon selling is probably a bit difficult right now as it's holiday season, kids to occupy etc.

Come the autumn somebody should snap your hand off at that price, I would like to think. Hopefully it will move on sooner than that though :D

thanks matey... your words make sense :D

mynchiboy":1bxoqz1x said:
Racin'snake":1bxoqz1x said:

I agree. It’ll go.

Twister":1d9txn3b said:
mynchiboy":1d9txn3b said:
Racin'snake":1d9txn3b said:

I agree. It’ll go.

Thanks...I do need it gone asap :roll:

Back