GT/Answer Atac/Flite/USE/XTR parts clear out

Gtaddict

Retro Guru
I have for sale the following;

16 inch GT RTS 3 frame in purple, no cracks or damage, comes with noleen shock, shimano bottom bracket, new lower pivot £100

Answer Atac polished stem, 0 degree rise 1 1/8 threaded steerer near perfect condition £60

Selle Italia Flite saddle, black/yellow/red excellent condition £40

Rock Shox Indy in black, fantastic condition, perfect working order, 5 inch travel, 1 1/8 a headset threadless steerer. £40

U.S.E seat post, polished with anodised blue seat mount, some wear but still good condition, original sticker,

Comes with 27 mm shim £30

Shimano XTR M900 crank with Middleburn chainrings
£65.

Panaracer Magic tyres in butterscotch, excellent condition fully useable £80

Schwalbe Rocket Ron tyres black with white line around the edge used but great condition. £20 pair

Yeti grips pair £5

Please pm me on here and I will email you some images as it will not let me post them up.

Regards Justin

Re:

Can I have some pics of the Magic tyres please?

I'm over the river in Warwick, so easy to collect!

:roll: why put up a sales ad, if you're not responding to questions (even though you've been browsing the forum recently)..?

Double-E F":2xc5gapk said:
:roll: why put up a sales ad, if you're not responding to questions (even though you've been browsing the forum recently)..?

If it's any help I met this guy recently to buy some other bits off him, I think I found him on F.B Marketplace firstly - i'm 99% sure the Yeti grips are in black...

Back