SOLD! AMP Research B3

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Small AMP Research B3 frame, '95 I think, in the really nice dark green [almost black] main triangle and polished rear triangle.

Forks are all polished, so nicely balanced polished front and back ends, with solid middle!

Really good condition, and with a little time spent polishing the brightwork it'll look splendid!

I was going to make this beautiful as my first foray into the world of AMP frames, but I've managed to source a slightly earlier '93-'94 version which I prefer the small details on so this is up for sale. Although I am strongly considering building both up of course, as these things always go!

Frame and forks only, but I do have other bits I can do a deal with for the buyer [Syncros post in correct 31.6 dia. / headsets / stems / bars /saddles / etc] if they want to buy something requiring less parts sourcing.

£275.00 posted UK

Re:

Pics:

My camera ran out of juice, so only got one side photographed! Other side is much the same however, so these will do for the time being.

Sizes, such as it matters when measuring these frames, are 14" centre BB to top of top tube, 17" centre of BB to top of seat tube, 21" C-C measured parallel to top tube.

Headset and stem shown pictured are not included [only there to hold forks for photo] and there's no crown race fitted in the pics which is why the forks look very slightly higher on the frame than they would when installed correctly!

Attachments

• 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 863
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 863
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 863
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 863
  • 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 863
Re:

I thought this was on it's way to Northern Ireland, but turns out it isn't!

Bump for a lovely AMP frame and forks!

Re:

End of week bump to the top!

I'd be up for a swap on this against a B4 frame if that opens any options...

Re:

Bought something I shouldn't have done, so need to free up some mullah!

To be fair, it is a bike I've been looking for for over 10 years, so I think I'm allowed it!

So, this weekend only, AMP frame and forks above for £200.00 - less than I paid, but needs must...

I'll be putting a rush of things up, so if it doesn't sell this weekend it'll be withdrawn at this price, and back up to previously advertised price.

Re:

Have a buyer for the forks, so if anyone wants the frame only get in touch...

In terms of price for splits, as long as I get the asking price for both combined I'm not fussed which item goes for what price!

ie.
Frame - £100.00 plus post
Forks - £100.00 plus post

Or whatever really, but will only split if confirmed buyer for both items!

Back