PACE, MAGURA RACELINE, NOS XT HOPE RINGLE HOLEY **ALL SOLD**

Paceg60

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I am having a bit of a clear out at the moment.
All these parts are what i have collected over the past 4-5 years ready to build my Pace RC200. Some of the parts have took a long time to track down in the condition that i wanted and i have had to pay lot of money for them. But due to a change is circumstance i need to sell all of it now. I really dont want to but its just the way it is :( More items will be added to the forum over the next week or two, including my frame, forks, NOS sunset rims and any other parts i have laying around. This is what I have at the moment. I have tried to show the condition of all of the items the best that i can in the photos.
Sorry that this post is picture heavy but i want to show the true condition of the items the best that i can
All prices are plus postage, some of the items have 2 postage prices. the first is for standard postage and the second is for insured postage. It is up to you what service you chose but please be aware that if you choose the standard postage and there is any damage or loss to your item that i will not be liable. The postage prices quoted are for UK mainland. International buyers are welcome but please pm me first for a postage quote.
Payment through paypal please as a friend or add 5% to cover the fees, its up to you

Pair of Magura HS33 Racelines neon yellow in great used condition, spare boosters and fittings included, please take a good look over the pictures to see the true condition of these.
Price is £110 Postage is £3.50 standard or £8.50 fully insured SOLD!

Silver Hope Hubs. Ti glide rear and suspension front in good used condition. no cracks. All bearings spin freely and the freehub body works as it should. 36h front and 32h rear
Price is £115 for the pair SOLD!
Postage is £4.95 standard or £9 fully insured

Set of Ringle Holey Qr levers, front and rear wheel and seat post in gold. Mint condition please take a good look over the pictures. The seatpost qr is the light weight titanium version
Price is £120 for the set
Postage is £3.50 standard or £9 fully insured

NOS Shimano XT sharkfin
Price is £12 REDUCED NOW £10 FURTHER REDUCED NOW £7.50 SOLD!
Postage is £3

Shimano XT M737 rear mech in great used conditon fitted with NOS SRP break off frame saver bol and NOS SRP jockey wheel bolts
Price is £30 REDUCED NOW £27.50 FURTHER REDUCED NOW £22.50
Postage is £3.50

NOS Shimano XT M737 Front mech direct mount
Price is £30 SOLD!
Postage is £3.50

Hope Rear wheel QR lever in good used condition
Price is £20 SOLD!
Postage is £3

Pace triple chainring set in champagne gold colour, in good used condition 46t-34t-24t 5 bolts fitment
Price is £40 SOLD!
Postage is £3.50

NOS Pace cantilever brake cable rocker for RC200 frame. This was the last one that pace had available, I brought it brand new and have never used it. There is some surface rust to the fixing bolt from where it has been stored in my garage, but this would sand off. Very rare part to get individually and in NOS condition.
Price is £30 SOLD!
Postage is £2.50

NEW Panaracer Smoke folding tyre with tan sidewall 26"x2.1
Price is £25 SOLD!
Postage is £3.50

NOS SRP gold light weight Crank bolt dust covers
Price is £12 SOLD!
Postage is £1

NOS SRP gold light weight chainring bolts set of 5
Price is £17 REDUCED NOW £15 SOLD!
Postage is £1

ROYCE crank bolts in good used condion
Price is £10 for the pair SOLD!
Postage is £1

Yeti grips, these have been fitted to the bars but never used, just been in storage in my garage for the last 5 years. So they are still in as new condtion
Price is £7 SOLD!
Postage is £3

Shimano LX anniversary edition gold and black v brake in good used condition
Price is £12 SOLD!
postage is £2

Re: PACE, MAGURA RACELINE, NOS XT HOPE RINGLE HOLEY QR SRP ROYCE

Hi there, I'd love the: Pace Canti Rocker, Yeti Grips and Hope Rear QR Please, I'll send a PM right now.

Thanks, Mike.

Pace chainrings please

Nice stuff! If the sale of the chainrings, cranks bolts or chainring bolts fall thru, I'm sure they wont, Ill take them. Do you happen to have any other gold bits and pieces coming up for sale? Thanks!

2nd in line for Smoke plz. If it'l happens to be available I'd take the Yeti grips with it

Back