Kids Marin and Kona bikes for sale *bump*

simonsole

Retro Newbie
£50 each. Any takers?

Hello everyone,

First time here so forgive any obvious faux pas. I've been given a couple of old school MTB bikes by a friend who was about to give them to the charity shop. I thought given they have some age and are both by decent manufacturers, they might be better served going into the hands of a collector. They've not been modified a great deal save for pedals and bar ends. All original as far as I can tell. Even down to the tyres which still hold air.

Looking for £50 each or an offer close to enough to secure. Happy to take calls to discuss the finer details. Bikes in Leigh on Sea in Essex. Collection preferred.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jZmarYVCpVp2LVXR8

Thanks for looking.

Simon

07931 912770

Re:

26” wheels and 50” top tube. Apologies if the tt is out but I’ve measured from seat post to head tube.

Re:

Potentially interested in the Kona at £50 for a small friend.

Can you measure the seat tube from centre of bottom bracket to centre of junction with top tube and the top tube centre to centre please

Thanks again.

She would pick up over the weekend or I could pick up next week.

Thanks
Matt

Just a heads up - it looks like the Marin wheels are on the Kona and the Kona wheels are on the Marin (judging by the tyres at least). Might help swapping them around to keep the originality!

Latest posts

Back