Syncros seatpost black 26.8mm - SOLD

development_cycle

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ideally would prefer to swap for a 26.4mm, but if no-one has one I'll sell for £25

anodising looks pretty good, head is a little on the scruffy side but sound, decals as you can see are barely there, and it's been cut, a little, and badly. Nothing a file and some emery won't sort easily though. Originally a 330mm post, looks to be only a cm or two removed as min insertion mark is still there and diameter and length both stamped and visible there. Quite how the guy I bought it from listed it with the wrong size I do not know.

Attachments

• syncros post low res.jpg
    syncros post low res.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 247
Re: Syncros seatpost black 26.8mm

Intrested in this if no one has one for you. Have to check if long enough though.

Mark

Re:

Mark, I guess the minimum insertion on one of these can vary a little depending on what you are using it with, but if it helps I'll measure exactly how long the remaining shaft is and confirm. Ideally I would like a swap but I've been looking for a 26.4mm to buy for so long now that I am not even slightly hopeful that someone will firstly have one, and secondly happen to need a swap for a shortened 26.8mm :)

Back