Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:26 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:45 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:19 pm
Posts: 723
Location: Italy
Hello mates,

today for sale my MINT RS MAG 21 - 1" steerer - very long steerer : 257mm

the fork has been supplied fully serviced from " Wadsy " :wink: , then new sealing, new oil ... so it holds perfectly air and no oil leakage

I'm willing to sell the fork with it's original complete air pump ( it's NEW, used twice to setup the fork )

The fork has been upgraded with SRP Ti bolts kit ( #8 pcs. ) and also has new " gold " EASTON tubes

You can clearly see all parts on the attached photo set

I need to refund a little bit myself for new stuffs and for the whole package I'm asking 175€ + shipping rate *** SOLD ***

I think it's a " fair price " considering all stuffs and servicing to the forks

For any additional information feel free to ask me - I will be happy to reply ASAP

Thank you for your interest on my stuffs


Attachments:
20180614_071827 (FILEminimizer).jpg
20180614_071827 (FILEminimizer).jpg [ 37.29 KiB | Viewed 688 times ]
20180614_071737 (FILEminimizer).jpg
20180614_071737 (FILEminimizer).jpg [ 32.04 KiB | Viewed 688 times ]
20180614_071711 (FILEminimizer).jpg
20180614_071711 (FILEminimizer).jpg [ 28.88 KiB | Viewed 688 times ]
20180614_071653 (FILEminimizer).jpg
20180614_071653 (FILEminimizer).jpg [ 37.12 KiB | Viewed 688 times ]
20180614_071649 (FILEminimizer).jpg
20180614_071649 (FILEminimizer).jpg [ 37.76 KiB | Viewed 688 times ]
20180614_071639 (FILEminimizer).jpg
20180614_071639 (FILEminimizer).jpg [ 40.7 KiB | Viewed 688 times ]
20180614_071632 (FILEminimizer).jpg
20180614_071632 (FILEminimizer).jpg [ 42.94 KiB | Viewed 688 times ]
20180614_071628 (FILEminimizer).jpg
20180614_071628 (FILEminimizer).jpg [ 26.73 KiB | Viewed 688 times ]


Last edited by RetroRider_IT on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
 
Register or login to remove these adverts


PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:48 am 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 9555
Location: Sunny Cornwall
Very nice Marco 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:14 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:19 pm
Posts: 723
Location: Italy
BUMP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:23 am 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 pm
Posts: 2849
Location: Near a tree, by a river in a hole in the ground....
I wonder if a 1 1/8” steerer would make it more desirable? I have one from an SL Ti (Alu steerer) and I need a 1”... any thoughts on a swap?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:15 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:36 am
Posts: 6915
Location: West Berkshire
Bargain!...too cheap Marco :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:35 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:19 pm
Posts: 723
Location: Italy
wadsy wrote:
Bargain!...too cheap Marco :wink:

Dear Martin,
Yes, you are right .... it's a really fair price for such a nice fork fully serviced and tuned
If no interested mates will appear I will be happy to take them with me ....
I really appreciate your comment on the thread :wink:
Marco


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:24 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:36 am
Posts: 6915
Location: West Berkshire
RetroRider_IT wrote:
wadsy wrote:
Bargain!...too cheap Marco :wink:

Dear Martin,
Yes, you are right .... it's a really fair price for such a nice fork fully serviced and tuned
If no interested mates will appear I will be happy to take them with me ....
I really appreciate your comment on the thread :wink:
Marco


8)

Tempted to buy it myself as I know how nice it is!...especially with the super-rare SRP titanium upgrade kit.

Cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:15 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:19 pm
Posts: 723
Location: Italy
wadsy wrote:
RetroRider_IT wrote:
wadsy wrote:
Bargain!...too cheap Marco :wink:

Dear Martin,
Yes, you are right .... it's a really fair price for such a nice fork fully serviced and tuned
If no interested mates will appear I will be happy to take them with me ....
I really appreciate your comment on the thread :wink:
Marco


8)

Tempted to buy it myself as I know how nice it is!...especially with the super-rare SRP titanium upgrade kit.

Cheers

You know very well that fork and how perfect it is .... 8)
at the moment it's still available :wink:
Cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:46 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:23 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Ayrshire
boxxer wrote:
I wonder if a 1 1/8” steerer would make it more desirable? I have one from an SL Ti (Alu steerer) and I need a 1”... any thoughts on a swap?


I would love to buy theae but need the 1 1/8" steerer for my 95 GT Avalanche build.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:28 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:19 pm
Posts: 723
Location: Italy
allywrx wrote:
boxxer wrote:
I wonder if a 1 1/8” steerer would make it more desirable? I have one from an SL Ti (Alu steerer) and I need a 1”... any thoughts on a swap?


I would love to buy theae but need the 1 1/8" steerer for my 95 GT Avalanche build.

Hello,

I have 1.1/8" steerer ( 175mm length ) - not threaded - available

if it fits your frame I can add it to the package ... or maybe you can swap my 1" steerer with the 1.1/8" from " boxxer "


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atmos, Google [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group