NOS Mountain Cycle San Andreas £600 ono

Velofello

Retro Newbie
This is a true collectors piece!

New Old Stock San Andreas Frame in Red, looks like the Large subframe - includes two shocks (RS Ario Air and Manitou SPV cool, as well as the shock mount hardware.

I believe that this is the last ever NOS San Andreas frame to go on sale. When MC moved from Portland back to S. California in 2006 I did most of the clearing out and sorting through the old stock. This frame I bought immediately and put into my own personal collection (for a rainy day).

It's been in clean and dry storage for the last seven years, only occasionally taken out of it's box to take a look; and I've now (somewhat reluctantly) decided it's time to let it go to someone who will use & appreciate it.

Collection from Swindon. Contact me on krien@velofello.com or 07446162213

Thanks.

Still available!!

I’d forgotten I’d ever posted this!

I still have the frame, will post pictures and consider sensible offers.

It does have two shocks, a Manitou SPV coil and RS Ario Air which I will track down, as well as all hardware.

Never built into a bike, so the genuine NOS article. Gathering dust so it would be nice to see it on display at next years Malverns!

Re: NOS Mountain Cycle San Andreas - £750

mrkawasaki":1fgf71dm said:
This thread needs pictures!
I know!!!
How do these people expect to sell something for substantial amounts of cash, with no pictures?

Re:

Probably not [I don't know anything about the later frames, only the early ones] but is there not a dent on the swing arm there.

And on the main tube along from the headset?

As I say, don't know about this era frame so they might be intentional to give clearance for forks and heels [or something] but I don't remember them being there on my early San An frame...!

Not intending to damage sales in any way - more a query than anything else!

Re:

Hi & thanks for the keen eyes... however...
You can see that a headset has never been fitted - so no fork (single or double crown) has ever crimped the frame.
It’s a Portland built (mkII) SanAn, and I’ve added extra photos to show that this is simply how the frame is constructed / how the shadows look in the pic.
Id be keen for whoever ends up taking the frame to inspect it very closely, by I wouldn’t try to sell a dog...

Back