Cook Bros E Type Crankset NOS/Refubished

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Hi All

I have acquired a beautiful pair of Cook Bros E Type cranks, complete with the spider, granny ring bolts and spacers.

I am unsure if it is NOS or refurbished. It is a Matt Black finish, with Silver logo's and very beautiful.

it is unused, there is evidence that it has been mounted on a bottom bracket, but it clearly has not been ridden, it is in very good condition.

I got these as part of a trade, i think they're gorgeous, but I'm not sure if they'l go on my current project build so I'll put them for sale, if they don't sell I'll use them. i was planning on putting XT M737 rings or similar on them.

Crank arm lengths are 175mm.

I'm not sure on value, I'm asking £175, but I'm open to offers and happy to send around the world at buyers costs. Also happy to trade for other MTB parts.
UK postage is Included in the price.

I'll keep them on here for a bit before putting them on ebay at a slightly higher price I think.

Thanks
Tom

Attachments

• foto_no_exif-10 copy 3.jpg
    foto_no_exif-10 copy 3.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 504
  • foto_no_exif-10 copy 2.jpg
    foto_no_exif-10 copy 2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 504
  • foto_no_exif-10 copy.jpg
    foto_no_exif-10 copy.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 503
  • foto_no_exif-10.jpg
    foto_no_exif-10.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 505
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back