Klein Attitude for sale..

ultraman3

Retro Newbie
Klein attitude for sale..

1991, size small with 150mm zero degree mc1 uncut, re-painted by etoe about two years ago from black. Frame was purchased from Jonrock as was the mc1 both were in excellent condition. All the parts are an original groupset from another klein, everything original except for tyres, grips, cable inners, rear brake blocks and the saddle which is an nos flite.

The wheels were rebuilt by Condor cycles in london with butted stainless spokes on the original hubs and rims.

It all works as it should, its like new. I have ridden it round the block a few times and looked at it! Its time for it to go..:(

I can't split it up and i really don't want to post it, i live in tunbridge wells in kent.. £2000

Please pm if interested, i can wetransfer more pics if needed..

Cheers!
Ben

Attachments

• IMG_5128.JPG
    IMG_5128.JPG
    210.3 KB · Views: 3,373
  • IMG_5149.JPG
    IMG_5149.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 3,372
  • IMG_5159.JPG
    IMG_5159.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 3,374
  • IMG_5156.JPG
    IMG_5156.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 3,372
  • IMG_5151.JPG
    IMG_5151.JPG
    251.6 KB · Views: 3,373
  • IMG_5130.JPG
    IMG_5130.JPG
    220.3 KB · Views: 3,374
I Like it,

Do you have any images of the frame fork and bar before paint please...?

Has the front mech also been crimped too tight on soft paint and moved higher after requiring height adjustment...? I cant quite see in the pictures properly, but it does look a little like it...?

Also do you have the stem length please....?

sinnerman":303h7lsu said:
I Like it,

Do you have any images of the frame fork and bar before paint please...?

Has the front mech also been crimped too tight on soft paint and moved higher after requiring height adjustment...? I cant quite see in the pictures properly, but it does look a little like it...?

Also do you have the stem length please....?

Looks like it has had a regular front mech on the soft paint. The endless band one wouldn't have left that impression if fitted lower. Well spotted though, I saw it and just though how nice.

Carl.

Back