XTR Wheel, Gripshift, XT, LX, Bar ends, etc... More bits

Raumer

Devout Dirtbag
A couple more parts added to the job lot and grips with the gripshift. Plus prices dropped.

A few parts I've got lying around spare. Open to offers on any of the parts if I am out on pricing. Any that are collection only are from Gloucester (GL3). Hopefully all the photos come up okay. Happy to take payment via paypal. PM me if you want any of the parts, 1st pm for each lot gets it.

Cheers
Ed

1. Unknown make sealed bearing front hub on Mavic X517 rim. Wheel is true and turns nicely. Rim has some wear on it but did work ok with a set of v brakes. Would be interested if anyone can tell me the make of the hub. £15, collection only

2. XTR front hub on Mavic 217 rim. Wheel is true and turns. But spokes need tensioning and bearings feel like they need rebuilding. £15, collection only

3. Pair of xray gripshifts. Good working order. Bit of rust on one or two of the screws but they turn nicely with a nice satisfying click. Fitted with yeti grips, I have found the green gripshift grips that go with them. Gripshift in the same type of raised letters. Need a good clean but work. £20 + £5 postage - SOLD for £20 incl. postage

4. Three left hand shifters, 2 XT and 1 LX. Plus have found the matching LX right hand shifter. It works but the gearshift window has broken off, red bit is still there and moves but rest is broken away. Think these are from when my brother did downhilling and kept breaking the right hand shifter and could only buy replacement pairs. So probably little use but can't guarantee it. All three work nicely. Would prefer to sell as a lot but would consider splitting. £20 + £5 postage for all 3.

5. Pair of suntour flat pedals. The pedals look barely used and spin nicely. The toe straps have probably come off another set of pedals. £10 + £5 postage SOLD

6. Selection of bar ends. The largest black one has Onza on it, not sure on the make for the others. At least one needs bolts and the painted ones need some tidying. £10 + £5 postage.

7. Box of left overs, includes two stems (think they are 1 1/8th), pair of tektro v brake calipers, pair of Dia compe SS7 brake levers (one missing the adjuster), couple of derailleurs (one with broken cage), good STX front hub. £25 the lot, collection only Have now found another pair of tektro v brake calipers and some other odd bits to add in. Price still £25 collected for all of the bits.

The gripshift is 3 x 8. I've just had a good look at them and there is a crack in the plastic by one of the mounting bolts. But it is all together in one piece.

Hi,

Based on the new info of having a crack in them id be prepared to offer £20 delivered if that's acceptable?

Barry

Back