Avid Speed Dial/Single Digit V-Brakeset £20 SOLD

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
All in good used condition. Pads are ok with some miles left in them. These stop very sharp indeed! Price includes standard UK postage, overseas at buyers cost. payment can be made via ppal friend or add fees etc.

Avid Speed Dial 5 Levers £12
Avid Single Digit 3R V-brakes £12
Complete set with cables £20

Any questions please ask :)

Attachments

• rsz_20180425_123251[1].jpg
    rsz_20180425_123251[1].jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 561
Re:

Hi, I am refurbishing my sisters bike left in the rain for 15 years, for my wife. The break kit interests me however, I will be looking for shifters 3 for front, and 5to 8 for the rear, and fresh cable and housing for them too. Do. You have those to sell as a bundle too?

My hope is that this bike, once up to reasonable condition, will I've my wife a reasonable start unto cycling and we can then look to invest a little more in a new bike.

Re: Re:

Laxmanstretch":38ir4v6c said:
Hi, I am refurbishing my sisters bike left in the rain for 15 years, for my wife. The break kit interests me however, I will be looking for shifters 3 for front, and 5to 8 for the rear, and fresh cable and housing for them too. Do. You have those to sell as a bundle too?

My hope is that this bike, once up to reasonable condition, will I've my wife a reasonable start unto cycling and we can then look to invest a little more in a new bike.
I can help with the cables but not the gear shifters I'm affraid

Re:

If the other fella changes his mind, I'll take these please

Ta,

Mike

Back