Clear out time! Job lot of nice parts M900, Tune, Pace, etc.

gibbon_rider

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
NOW SOLD

I'm clearing out all the bits that have been sat in my cupboard unused for the past couple of years.
This may be slightly unusual, but I don't really have time to post them all individually, so I'm hoping that I've priced it low enough that someone will buy the lot and then either keep them, or split it and make money. As such, at this stage, I’m not looking for offers for individual bits (unless they’re sky high) and don't need to trade.

However, I would give a discount to anyone who can collect from South West London or central London....

Asking for £225 posted, or £200 collected for everything.

You can see close up photos over on flickr, but here’s a group shot:
39885286230_f84196c2f4_b.jpg

Link to the album is here/

Contents of the magical lucky dip are:

Controls

2x Pace Renthal RC sub 130 handlebar (red and black).
Just under 21” wide. Haven’t been cut down, and come complete with the end caps.
There are marks from grips and stem, but nothing that will be noticeable once mounted as all marks are on the underside of the bar – see photos for details. Logos are in A1 condition.
They are red and the colour is still good considering they’re 20 years old. They’ve been stored inside, so they haven’t gone pink like many of the old red anodised stuff has done. No dings, no dents, no crimping from bar ends or stem. Black is in good condition as you’d expect.

Bontrager Titec titanium handlebar
Uncut vintage handlebars for sale. 552mm wide. Logos in reasonable condition, although the Bontrager one has faded a bit more than the Titec one.
Slight crimp at both ends, presumably from bar ends installed by the prior owner.
Comes with shim, so can be used with stems that take a 25.4mm bar, or a 22.2mm one.

Bontrager Seatpost 31.6mm .
330mm long, uncut, but scuffed.

Drive Train

XTR M952 Rasta (ish) Rear mech.
Long cage XTR M952 rear mech for sale in reasonably good condition, although there are some scratches to main body. Perfect working order. Red SRP brake-away bolt, and Green and gold KCNC ceramic jockey wheel for a rasta effect. Can easily be replaced if you’d prefer it to be plain vanilla.

XTR M900 front mech. Lovely and in perfect condition. 34.9mm bottom pull

XTR M950 Titanium Cassette 11-30t. This is very nice and super light.

XT M770 cassette 11-32t

Shimano Dura-ace barcon shifters. For turning into Paul's thumbies if you buy his thumbie mounts (which are awesome!). Basically new.

LX M563 front mech. 28.6mm bottom pull.

Sram grip shift shifters. Lightest shifters you can get

FSA carbon crank arms. Square taper.

Random 50 tooth big ring – could do with a clean!
Pace 46 tooth big ring
Pace 22 tooth granny ring

Skewers
Tune titanium skewers in red.
1x black Control tech Ti rear skewer

Misc:
Crappy seat quick release
Shimano DX platform spud pedals.
Ritchey brake blocks unused
Geax Warp 2.15 rear tyre (not pictured)
Geax Sedona 2.00 front tyre (not pictured)

Please see photos for close ups. If you’d like any other photos, just let me know.
Cheers!
Kevin

Back