Chainrings other bits and karma

Re: REDUCED - Judy, Marzocchi, XT, Suntour XC Comp, WTB, Tyres +

Crud cathcher arrive on Saturday -very well packed - but its now in my wheely bin and I am £15 down - it should have gone in your bin and not been offered for sale

the clamp bolts had been over tightened so much that they had pulled right though and met in the middle, runing it and making immpossible to torque up

This is bad karma for you mate.

I dont want a refund you can keep my money - but let this be a lesson to everyone else here....

Re:

I have nothing to do with the seller but that is poor etiquette.

Have you tried to resolve with the seller? Followed the disputes procedure?

If so, please provide the context as otherwise this looks like a personal rant and not becoming of the members that use this forum.

fotorat1":meaiv6ph said:
Crud cathcher arrive on Saturday -very well packed - but its now in my wheely bin and I am £15 down - it should have gone in your bin and not been offered for sale

the clamp bolts had been over tightened so much that they had pulled right though and met in the middle, runing it and making immpossible to torque up

This is bad karma for you mate.

I dont want a refund you can keep my money - but let this be a lesson to everyone else here....

Have you been in touch with the seller or looked for a refund? I don't know them personally but clearly from this thread they sell a lot and seem pretty well respected. As per Ramona's comment, I'd elaborate a bit first before invoking the bad karma monkey! :LOL:

I dont have he time to fanny about for £15 I want the seller to keep the money and feel justfyable bad about it.

I guess if we buy from 10 people on here 1 or 2 will be ham fisted muffin lickers.

I’m not going to delete the above comments......for now but will be discussing by PM. I request no further comments regarding any issues.

Back