Original Oakley Frogskins, Crystal Clear with Violet Iridium

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Finally selling these sunglasses (the ones in my avatar!) after years of good service. To my mind this was always the best colourway, crystal clear frame with violet iridium lenses. These are 1990s originals and not the recent reissues, which have a much less rich colour to the violet iridium lens. I wear Frogskins all the time in the summer including behind the wheel and the lenses of these have some marks which impact on vision a bit, so I end up wearing a set of new reissues instead. I've kept this set for a long time but it's time to part with them as it's not even summer and I've already got too many pairs of Oakleys again...

So this pair are for sale for £40 plus postage service of your choice (PP gift or add the fees please). The price reflects the fact that the lenses have some central rub wear/scratches that are likely to have an effect on vision. The crystal frame also has some internal fissures around the left lens as can be seen in the photos - all the old crystal Oakley frames were susceptible to this, which is why most of them haven't survived this long! Hinges are still fine, the paint on the earstem logos is not worn either.

Attachments

• IMG_4247 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_4247 (Custom).JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_4246 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_4246 (Custom).JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_4245 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_4245 (Custom).JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_4244 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_4244 (Custom).JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_4243 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_4243 (Custom).JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 349
Re:

I had a few pairs of these bitd, my fav glasses ever, so cool. Shame i have to have prescription sunglasses now.

GLWTS

Back