1989 GT Avalanche in almost new Barn Find condition

TheJackel2013

Retro Guru
I have a Mint condition barn find 89 Avalanche with Tange Prestige in white speckle with full Deore II (Thumbs) that looks like it's done less than 300 miles. The original Farmer Johns have more than 75% tread and sidewalls are in very good shape. It's 18"(c-c) or 20" (C-t). All original except for seat and seat post. All bearings have been cleaned and repacked.

I'm asking 280 GBP. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

I am located in Canada but can ship to the UK from the US to save some money. I can also send to the US from within the US of course.

Looks like I can mail it from the US and it'll be in 2 separate boxes/shipments 80 GBP for the frame and 80 GBP for the wheels and parts to the UK. Or a bit cheaper if you don't want the wheels. I can work with interested buyers for shipping splitting options if necessary

I'm not a fan of GT's overall, but that is really ace. I can vouch for shipping to the UK from Canada via the US. I used UPS and it was a good couple of hundred dollars cheaper to do it that way.

What a beauty!!! Would love this bike, but would need to be a 16" GT as they come up large.

Certainly deserves a bump!!!

bump and to announce that I've found another one, also in mint condition, a 1991 white with black spots "Dalmatian". 2x4 fork and flip flop stem. DX with Thumbs. this on is a 20"c-c or 22" c-t. Looks like this (pic for sample only). Needs to be cleaned and gone over, but it's also mint. Will be for sale soon.

Unfortunately shipping for either bike is 160 GBP to the UK, and 100 if you just want the frame

Attachments

• f5598b56d30225db509ae44699b2437a--avalanche-mountain-bike.jpg
    f5598b56d30225db509ae44699b2437a--avalanche-mountain-bike.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 4,448

Latest posts

Back