X317 rims on Hope hubs in lovely condition.

d8mok

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
These were purchased for a build but decided to go rim brake instead now.

X317 Disc rims in the ceramic grey colour. Rims are pretty much unmarked and in great condition.

Hope hubs in black with green Hope logo. Think they were called Hope sport. They are the ones with the lock ring spider. Hubs are a little faded but not that bad. They spin perfect and bearings are great. Freewheel clicks nicely.

No rim tape as I removed to make sure there wasn’t any cracks lurking underneath.

The spiders /lockrings for both wheels , and 5 bolt Hope discs are included.

Disclaimer - Wheels spin true but could do with a person who’s good with a spoke key to check they are all good before riding. They have been stood for many many years. I have not ridden them.

I can email pictures for interested members as Photobucket pics only seem to last a day on here.

Collection from Chesterfield so you can see and touch them to make sure you are happy.

£120

http://s134.photobucket.com/user/d8mok/ ... t=3&page=1

Re:

Will swap for some items.

A nice rigid fork for my 96 Zaskar , a decent 27.2 seatpost , decent handlebars , dmr pedals , flite or xlite saddle etc.

My other alternative is to separate rims from hubs and spider. So if any interest in bits individually.

Re:

I’d take £90 for the wheels plus whichever method you like of posting at whatever it costs. If you happy without insurance I’d guess it’s cheaper than with etc. I can package safely at my end no issue now.

Re:

Ok fair enough I am happy with that ( subject to postage cost) would you be able to find out how much it might be to post with and without insurance? Sorry I’ve never posted anything like this let alone tried to do it remotely if you know what I mean.

Also what size are the rotors?

Thanks

Tim

Back