All sold please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kule Komponents + Kooka levers, X-Lite Fly stem + Disco BB's

Megasoma":23tozfly said:
Hi there, I have a few old bits to sell, some nice rare parts. Unfortunately I don't know what they are worth so I've just put made-up prices as I believe the rules say I have to have a price on the advert (Feel free to suggest sensible prices if you know their true value).
Thanks a lot.

Kooka Hydraulic Rim Brake Lever, Black.
The lever and piston move smoothly and it is almost perfect aesthetically.
Magura HS33 / HS11 compatible (takes Magura’s standard M8 shroud nut / olive). It’s a left hand lever, but could be used on the right if you don’t mind the Kooka logo facing the ground.
£200

Kule Komponents (Khameleon?) Hydraulic Rim Brake Lever, Silver.
These seem to be mega rare from my internet searching, can’t find anything about them.
Looks in good working order, the lever and piston moves smoothly.
Magura HS33 / HS11 compatible (takes Magura’s standard M8 shroud nut / olive).
It’s a left hand lever, but could be used on the right as the bar clamp with the logo on can be turned around.
Has a few scratches and could do with a clean to get it gleaming again, but all-in-all it’s in excellent condition in my opinion.
£200

X-Lite Fly Retro Stem, Black. 
In very good condition considering it's age, just a few marks on it, but nothing major.
The stem is 70mm Long (centre to centre) with a 10 degree rise and has a 25.4mm Diameter Bar Clamp and a standard 1"1/8th steerer clamp. 
£200

X-Lite Disco B.B - Bar Bungs, Slate Blue - New In Box!!. 
Brand new and unmarked, in original packaging, the only unfortunate thing being that the flimsy perspex lid of the retail box is cracked (see photos). The original cardboard insert, the X-Lube and Muc-Off stickers and the X-Lite product range leaflet / mini brochure are all included, just as they should be.
£200

Everything. £200 even the barend plugs and stickers :shock:

Consistent if nothing else with your pricing, I know you’ve only set it as your nominal price and open to some adjustment but your not going to be taken seriously with £200 as an opening price on the bar bungs

There is the XYZ how much section for getting an estimate on value

Retro Spud":g0t6bz49 said:
Everything. £200 even the barend plugs and stickers :shock:

Consistent if nothing else with your pricing, I know you’ve only set it as your nominal price and open to some adjustment but your not going to be taken seriously with £200 as an opening price on the bar bungs

There is the XYZ how much section for getting an estimate on value

Yes indeed, I wasn't expecting to get £200 for the bar bungs, I'm open to offers.
I'll check out the other section like you suggest.
Thanks

Re:

You’re about £165 over on the Stem and £190 over on the barplugs!

Would have made an offer on the plugs but no...

£200 for the lot is fair I’d say!

Re:

Rules state a firm price is required. You've priced them at crazy levels. If you want offers, eBay is your friend. I think you'd be lucky indeed to get near £200 for it all.

I'm interested in the levers. But in all honesty, its a lot of money and no one here knows you. If you list them on ebay it offers a lot more security for everyone, and I'm sure if the buyers are here they would leave forum feedback.
If you ebay the levers let me know as I will have a bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back