Syncros Cold Forged Al crank arms with Syncros rings SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Syncros Cold Forged Al crank arms with Syncros rings

RockiMtn":2j0asbs7 said:
off topic… but are you a fellow Canadian? doesn't sound like you were just a visitor in town for a brief period of time! :LOL:

not everything died off. Syncros and Race Face still survive to this to this day! but yes, a lot of the more boutique brands making flashy but less durable products didn't survive.

Syncros of today isn't same tho.

Yes, I lived in Toronto from 89 to 2000, then moved to Eurolands. I had a small bike repair shop on Queen st West, from 95 to 97, 2 blocks from Igor's shop, across from mental health hospital. Surely his name rings the bell.

/sorry for offtopic/

valgehiir":2hyzj13p said:
RockiMtn":2hyzj13p said:
off topic… but are you a fellow Canadian? doesn't sound like you were just a visitor in town for a brief period of time! :LOL:

not everything died off. Syncros and Race Face still survive to this to this day! but yes, a lot of the more boutique brands making flashy but less durable products didn't survive.

Syncros of today isn't same tho.

Yes, I lived in Toronto from 89 to 2000, then moved to Eurolands. I had a small bike repair shop on Queen st West, from 95 to 97, 2 blocks from Igor's shop, across from mental health hospital. Surely his name rings the bell.

/sorry for offtopic/

Cool

mkone":ghk61nsg said:
The frame is the Ti, not the Tibolt! ;)

Still nice though :cool:

Mark
:roll: which makes it even better in my opinion! :LOL:

RockiMtn":1pe1tlzs said:
mkone":1pe1tlzs said:
The frame is the Ti, not the Tibolt! ;)

Still nice though :cool:

Mark
:roll: which makes it even better in my opinion! :LOL:

:LOL: Yes, i would love one myself, dont come up for sale that often though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back