Clearout 1994 Explosif, Cycleops, Weeride

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Paypal is best for me. Prices are posted but dont include paypal fees.

19" 1994 Kona Explosif. Resprayed Pearlescent White by the previous owner and forum member on here. It is as i bought it and its spent its life on a turbo trainer i am ashamed to say. Tange Prestige Ultimate Ultrastrong ribbed downtube. Few wee chips here and there. £325. Price drop to £300.
Spec:
TB P2s. Velocity stem. Bontrager Ti bars (NOS before being mounted on here and ridden on turbo trainer), XT Sti 8 Speed, XT C/Set (M770), XTR F. Mech (M970), XT Rear Mech, XT Cantis, Mavic M230 rims and LX M565 hubs. Kona Racelight O-beam seatpost (not bent) and Selle Italia saddle (should be recovered), Ritchey Z-Max evolution comp front tyre (brand new), Bontrager slick tyre on the rear.

XTR M950 Chainset. Pretty scuffed up. £40.

CycleOps Mag Trainer + Excellent condition. Hardly used. £70.

WeeRide child seat. Mounting bar is a bit marked from lying in the garage but the seat itself is in excellent condition. £45.

Hoping the two items above are deemed an issue as this is the pre-'98 section?

http://www.flickr.com/stewno1

No sign of any flowers on it Drapoon but the nick in the top of the Tange decal looks quite similar to that on the one i removed.

I'm not a big fan of green bikes but those two green Explosifs' from the 90's are very nice bikes. I like the flowers as well actually.

Back