Yo Eddy Frameset, Chris King No Logo headset

retroboston

Retro Guru
Parts are located in the US. Can get creative with customs value declarations. PM to discuss shipping.

Silver Chris King no logo headset in near mint condition for 1" headtube/steerer. Price lowered to $100.

1992 Fat Chance Yo Eddy frame and fork in Large. 20 inches from center of bb to top tube. 21 inches to top of seat tube. The frame was redone by Martin K/ Second Spin Cycles and powdered by Spectrum. The fork I believe is original finish. The paint on the frame was matched to the fork and also another donor Team frameset for a match. The fork is pretty much perfect with Camps drops. Have a flake in it that is hard to capture. Not sure if it is a Yo or BOI fork? Maybe an expert can chime in. The frame is almost perfect. There is one little chip on the headtube as seen in the pics ( very small) and the other flaw is underneath the top tube ad pictured. I think was a flaw from Spectrum as I never noticed it until I took the bike apart and when taking the cables off the frame on one knee looked up and saw it. Includes everything pictured. Seat clamp, pulley and will throw in the XC Pro front mech, as I have no use for it. See link to write up by Martin at SSC.

http://www.secondspincycles.com/2015/08 ... y.html?m=1

$1,000

Back