1991 Cannondale SE2000 Frame/forks + parts

domperry76

Old School Hero
Cannondale SE2000 - I've had the frame/forks stripped and powder coated in gloss black and the swingarm in bright green. Spring is red (belatedly realised it should be hot pink). I didn't get the splatter finish as per the original as wasn't sure how to get the effect, but left the lacquer off too in anticipation. Gil at retrodecals has the template for the graphics. It's a lovely frame, but I've run out of time/momentum to get it finished: it needs a new home!

Measurements are:
ST (to top of seat collar): 50cm/20in
ST (to tube junction): 44cm/17.5in
TT (actual): 55cm/22in
TT (from collar): 57cm/23in
DT: 62cm/25.5in

The main pivot bearings are in great nick and the shock still appears to work.
Also comes with a Girvin Flexstem (150mm), original Answer E9 Taper bars and the original Shimano cup and cone BB. Headset is not fitted - it is an XT one that is internally perfect, but externally scruffy. Happy to add it if anyone wants it. The Force 40 brake rollers are included, but not pictured. EDIT - there's also a 1991 XT front mech, which I forgot to include.
Looking for £140 for the lot, plus postage of £10-20 (or free collection from Dorking).
Also have the original Shimano XT/Wolber wheels which I can throw in for another £15.

Pics: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtQvSgbr8qvXqrtf56vFN53oGNFF-w

Latest posts

Back