Rock Shox Judy XC circa 1995 SOLD - PP

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
PLEASE NOTE THIS SALE IS ON HOLD - I'LL BE CARRYING OUT SOME CHECKS ON THE UPGRADED COMPONENTS SO I CAN ADD MORE DETAILS TO THE ADVERT ONCE MY CHECKS ARE DONE- :)

hi all,

I bought these ages ago from a forum member, so they've come from a good history of owners!
These are in great working condition. They have been upgraded to spring coils rather than the elastomers that disintegrate.
Stanchions are in very good condition.
Pre-load works. Damping should work but I haven't personally adjusted this myself.
It has the canti-hanger fork brace installed already, but has a spare fork brace without brake hanger if you want to run v-brakes and tidy up the look.

Comes with some spares as listed below:
- Pre-load adjuster knobs
- Non drive side stanchion and lower which are in OK condition (no guts though)
- brake bosses
- fork brace (without brake hanger)
- steerer and fork crown (steerer length around 180mm)
- 2 x dust wipers
- plastic spacers for the elastomers if you want to roll it back to its factory condition (not sure why you would want to though!)
- fork brace bolts
All in, this is a great bundle for a an old school project build that needs softening up at the front :)

Specs for the forks:
Steerer length 225mm
1 1/8 (crown race not fitted)
Star fangled but installed
Has original decals in place and in tact.
Some small cosmetic marks to stanchions, the usual cable rub on lowers and anything else you see in the images.
I installed these on a build, rode them for a handful of very gentle miles then decided they didn't suit the bike/I wanted it rigid ;) (typical fussy RetroBiker :p )
These forks work well. They're smooth but they aren't plush/as technically advanced as modern forks, so make sure you're buying these knowing this ;)

For more images, see here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3QKlxRrnIBCu9aiZ2

Price: £140 (this includes postage and Paypal fees)
Payment by Paypal Goods (not gift) or if you pay by BACS, i will reduce the cost by £5.

No international postage I'm afraid, UK sale only.
I'll post these using UPS courier - fully tracked and insured - i'll box them up and send you an image too to make sure you're happy before sending them out.
please allow a good 3-4working days for me to post them out (I'm a working dad, so it gets tricky shifting stuff sometimes!)
Message me any questions you have.

Attachments

• judy xc spares.JPG
    judy xc spares.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 345
  • judy xcs.JPG
    judy xcs.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 345
Back