XT M750 / Mavic X517 Wheelset SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A wheelset consisting of XT M750 hubs on black X517 SUP rims. (I think the spokes are ACI, from the logos). Not sure of the exact date to post them on the right board here but they're 1998 or thereabouts! They have been my spare wheelset for the bike that I keep at my inlaws' house over the past few years and I've never got around to using them. They have clearly had little use, which was what I was told when I bought them too. There is no notable wear to the braking surfaces. The rear wheel is a tiny bit off true and also has a couple of slightly bent spokes as you can see in the photo. There is no play in the axles and the hubs spin well, though I'm a regrease might benefit them since they've been unused in a garage for a long time. The X517 sticker is present on one of the wheels, but it's peeling. I believe I have one of the matching XT skewers which I'll throw in too. Please note that the new Kenda 345g tyres are not included in the sale but they are also available.

Now reduced to £60 collected SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_3579 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3579 (Custom).JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_3577 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3577 (Custom).JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_3578 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3578 (Custom).JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_3576 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3576 (Custom).JPG
    218 KB · Views: 403
Re:

Ok, how about:

£60 collected (nr Winchester, Hampshire), or
£75 posted, or
£100 posted with the pair of unused Kenda Klimax Lite 345g and lightweight tubes

Latest posts

Back