SOLD - Pace RC200 F6 18” and Pace RC36 frameset

44Racing

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
GT Fan
Selling my Pace RC200 F6 18” and Pace RC36 frameset.

I’ve tried to be as honest as I can with the pictures so you get a true idea of the condition. Pictures can be found here - http://bit.do/PaceRC200 (if you have problems viewing the pics please PM me and I will send them over)

I’d describe it as nice used condition and will be a nice project. There are no dents or cracks.

I’ve haven’t touched it since purchasing the frameset around 3 years ago as it was a project I just never got around to.

Only selling as I’ve now got an earlier Pace RC200.

The forks work nicely and feel nice and smooth. The very top of the steerer is slightly flat-spotted where a stem at some point in their life has been tightened, but this isn’t any issue, is hidden when a stem is fitted and a stem fits fine over it.

Included with the frameset;
- Clear Crud Catcher
- Repro decals in Black (replaces white frame decals)
- X-lite anodised blue top cap
- Pace RC36 aluminium braces/yokes (carbon ones fitted on the forks at present)

Not really looking to split.

£400

I’m based in Bedfordshire and will deliver within 75 miles...I’m also regularly in London so can meet there as well.

Cheers,

Hatch

Re: Pace RC200 F6 18” and Pace RC36 frameset

Sorry the pics I have are too big to be attached to the ad, but you can see them on my eBay listing www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292441227233/ (sorry if this isn't allowed mods)

Im open to sensible offers.

Id prefer to sell as a full frameset, but will split the frame/fork if theres interest.

Cheers

Hatch

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back