Ringle Cooks RC30 USE 3dv exotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jez-4-bikes-max":2lcyb3z7 said:
Warning - this guy never replied to my messages and I never received the parts I purchased.
Many thanks mate! Very tempted on his turquoise 3d...
I hope you solve the matter!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
jez-4-bikes-max":3lzyh7h5 said:
These are the items I purchased and he claimed to have sent (no tracking)

Rinle rear hub in 3DV on Mavic 231 CD decal si in need of replacement but otherwise all good £55 posted SOLD
Cook Bros 27.2 post re-anodised black with decals faint/sotto voce! £60 posted SOLD

I see he's also posted his new items on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yeti-Asr-7/2 ... %7Ciid%3A1

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ringle-Moby- ... Swfrld1kl1
What a c*nt.

Who's got the BAN hammer? :evil:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That is terrible. I know how it feels. I went through this some years back with guy from Sweden. He got banned at the end. Maybe you are able to track your thief down somehow if he is in the UK. Anyway in case of reanodised cook post its now very difficult for him to sell it anywhere now. Not very many were reanodised this way and retrobike comunity is not that big. So he is stuck.

Maybe someone should buy his parts on eBay and by “buy” I mean not pay for them just to screw up the auction

Re:

That's totally out of order. I've not been on this forum for very long but I've found that the people I've dealt with, particularly bought from, are decent and honest. Is there not some collective effort we could make to deal with him and others like him? According to EBay the items in the link are located in St Albans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back