Ant’s Christmas cracker Karma competition WE HAVE WINNERS

Antstark

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Welcome and a Merry Christmas to one and all

With what I hope is now becoming an annual tradition of seasonally inspired retro fun and games ,I am proud to announce the launch of my 2017 Christmas cracker Karma competition

This year 2 lucky winners will get to pull one of my rare RB crackers revealing a fabulous retro prize…. and a paper hat of course!

So here is this years deal:-

1) I am not going to tell you what the prizes are…where’s the fun in that. Rest assured previous years winners have not been disappointed!
2) Simply reply to this thread to get a number. Numbers will be allocated at the end of the competition and randomly selected on Christmas Eve using either a computer/a child/a pet
3) Be the first to answer correctly to any of a series of retro inspired questions that I will post up between now and Christmas Eve and receive another bonus number, increasing your chance of winning.
4) Look out for with some special ‘instant win’ goodies to grab along the way.

....got it ? Good........best of luck folks!

As with all good and most bad competitions... here is the small print
The competition will be drawn on Christmas Eve...could be at any time, probably in the evening and I’ll no doubt be drunk.
Prizes will be sent at my cost to your location by a means appropriate to their value, size and weight. Usually the cheapest way.
Prizes can be kept, used, given away, thrown away, lost, or re-sold on here or ebay......I really don't care. You won...do what you want with them.
Ant's decision on competition answers is final, even if they are wrong! (Likely). I rarely enter into debate or minor scuffles but respond well to acts of bribery

Attachments

• IMG_6269.JPG
    IMG_6269.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,075
Re: Ant’s Christmas cracker Karma competition 2017

You're a gentleman :)

I'll take a number please!

Festive greetings to all!

Re:

Ok so lets get the fun started.....the first give away bonus prize

Be the first to respond answering both questions correctly and grab a Christmas treat

We are going back to 1988 for this first one :xmas-cool:

1) Which high end bike manufacturer had models called the Griffon and the Merlin ?
2) The 1988 Specialized Rockhopper Comp came in 2 colour options... what were they ? (Need the correct names here folks)

Back